I’m sick of it.
Aaand I do believe this is one for the record books, folks! Never before has this been seen!
Bry’s Social Life has just broken its previous record, reaching an all-time low!!!!
My heart is a wishing well, my mind’s the coins that feed it
You’d think with the King on my side, I wouldn’t even need it
A penny for my thoughts; if I could, I’d gladly trade
Give my mite to the One who knows the meaning of “PAID”
- I wish to use my life to serve my King and serve His people.
- I wish to know what that looks like.
- I wish for my blog to be more clever/more funny/more defined/more intelligent/more inspiring.
- I wish to stop wishing my blog will be any more or any less than what it is and just let it be me and my honest thoughts.
- I wish I could go back to Denver.
- I wish to know what I can do to help my friends/church/community here.
- I wish to see a number of people again, people who are currently residing in Germany, Kansas, Indiana, Switzerland, Colorado, Australia, North Carolina, and many other places.
- I wish that ceasing to worry about things was an easier task than it sounds.
- I wish I had greater willpower in the area of doing things that would improve my quality of living.
- I wish to have a fancy tea party one day, complete with fancy dresses and fancy cups and fancy hats.
- I wish to know the desires of my own heart. I thought I knew, but things have become so muddled recently.
- I wish to meet my future husband soon.
- I wish to make myself the best woman of God that I can possibly be.
- I wish I didn’t have quite so many wishes.
- I pray that You would make some of these wishes a reality. Or even just one. Or none. It’s up to You.
- Really, where my life goes and what happens with it is up to You.
- I wouldn’t have it any other way.
I couldn’t sleep/didn’t want to sleep and it’s not like I’m currently busy any day of the week anyway.
So I decided to watch all of his videos, oldest to newest.
All 89 of them.
Actually, 106, if you count the ones on Jeffery’s channel (which I do).
I regret nothing.
…that my town, having a population of 18,000+ people, is considered a “village,”
whereas the town directly to our left, having 5,000 less people than us, call themselves a “city.”
“Where is food located!?”
“Why am I so hungry!?”
“Cause y’know, it’s not like I just consumed the same heaping amount of this same thing 3 hours ago.”
“Is this normal? Am I normal? This isn’t normal.”
“Maybe I’m having another growth spurt.”
“Maybe I’ll actually gain weight.”
“Maybe I’m mutating.”
“Maybe I’m pregnant.”
“…wait, no I’m not.”
To anon A: Super cute. Super super cute. That made my day. <3
To anon B: Girl, you ain’t gotta impress anybody but yourself! Put your chin up and believe that you are beautiful!!
(Hopefully you should be able to figure out which message is for you.)
If either of you would like to message me non-anon, I’d love to converse with you and get to know your lovely faces!
- friend: mulan isnt even a princess
- me: dishonor
- dishonor on your whole family
- dishonor on you
- DISHONOR ON YOUR COW
That I killed someone with my saxophone.
And then they took my saxophone in as evidence.
And for some reason they had to take it apart.
And they were doing it all wrong.
And I was getting really pissed about it.
And then woman who was taking it apart bent some of the keys.
So I killed her too.
There is something wrong with me.
I’ve been doing my best not to reblog other people’s stuff too much, but this is just too funny. XD